About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Monday, July 2, 2012

Jeevuitton

Dated April 22, 2011.  Reposting for records :).

After a not so nice evening, I chatted with a pal and said "I just hope I don't kill myself by the time I am 50 or 60". The friend said "I doubt it" and went on to say some of the finest things I have ever heard about me. :). The friend did cheer me up - a lot and therefore I wanna keep this as a token of all the fabulous things I could be.

Jeevuitton,
  1. Fall will be your favorite season, fall in mumbai, spring in London.
  2. You will have your portrait drawn, photographed, computer-generated, painted, 3-D hologramed, etc by the most interesting artists in the world
  3. You will teach a class, give seminars, teach, mentor and leave an awesome legacy
  4. You will not lose your hair and will be very proud of that (I loved this one)
  5. Photos and words will take you places and you will want more and more. More travel, more exoticism.
  6. You shall be totally impatient with bad service providers and less tolerant of BS
  7. You will be more direct
  8. You shall eat and drink and be a gourmet of sorts
  9. Your curiosity will never be satiated yet you shall be content
  10. NY will become your favorite city (The friend is from NY ;) )
  11. A distinguished gentleman with a boyish quality, sparkle and an alluring smile
  12. You would be published
  13. A homeowner
  14. You shall father a girl child at an older age (This terrified me a little bit, but who knows miracles happen)
  15. You will latch onto a charity or cause and you will champion it
  16. I think you will be even more awesome

No comments:

Post a Comment