About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Monday, March 10, 2014

Firangi dreams



Last month my sister had a dream that I was moving to the US and the entire, extended family met at a cousin's wedding.

Earlier this week I found myself at the airport with my friend of 20+ years and I believe (don't remember correctly now) that we were headed to the UK. When I looked at Sanjeev's ticket, I called for him and said, "Sanjeev, your ticket is for Thailand. Mine is for UK." I simply shrugged my shoulders, gave a whatever response and woke up. May be we were just taking a vacation someplace where our destinations didn't match. That would be a disaster :P

This morning was a recurring dream. I am not sure where I was headed, but I found myself going to Ajit's place in the US.  Quite contrary, Sathi ends up picking me up and we head to his place. I know Sathi is seeing somebody, so I ask him, "How's xyz?", and he has this beautiful house of sturdy, grey rocks bordered with bright white lines, very modern yet very old British theme. What's more bizarre is, I have never met Ajit and Sathi in person till date. They are my Facebook friends.

My cell alarm rings.

A blog post to record dreams. My subconscious mind is up to something!

No comments:

Post a Comment