About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Moving onto better health

Underwent a minor surgery on January 23. I hate surgeries especially because I haven't been able to comprehend the universal need of body repair by instruments. However, I am overwhelmed with the idea that we have made such phenomenal progress in medicine that helps us spring back to action earlier than our ancestors did. 

Although, surgery lasted not more than 30 minutes the ordeal to revive back may be 4 weeks, hopefully lesser. Antibiotics, pain killers, medication to manage acidity and ointment. 

I never want to have another one. 

The most important asset one has and needs to take good care of is one's HEALTH. Everything else in the world takes the second place. 

My very AWESOME sis played Nightingale! I and my parents must have done something outstanding in our past lives to have her as part of us in this one. She represents all the goodness in the world there is. 

Simply decided to record the incident and not dwell deeper. Moving onto better health. 

No comments:

Post a Comment