About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Monday, January 17, 2011

Coincidences

We have had many and when I try to recollect - I ain't got any. 

So I decided to make notes of any such coincidences henceforth.
  1. On Saturday 15 Jan 2010, I wrote a note on "Under the Tuscan sun" and briefly about Diana Lane. Next day, while browsing through the birthday forecasts in Times of India - they flashed a 6 X 5 inches picture of her's with her zodiac sign!
  2. Saw a BMW x1 on May 15, 2011 on my way to the gym. Googled the white baby and downloaded the picture. The googled car had a registration number MMF - 4644. My current zen estillo's registration is MH 12 GK 464.

2 comments:

  1. True that!

    I am not much of a believer in signs, but this movie has had few coincidences that I can relate to and that have surprised me quite a few times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is anything such as a coincidence....everything happens for a reason and yes...I believe in signs too ...

    ReplyDelete