About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Me a lad

Firstly, Hemant, many thanks for finding this collection of "my compositions" in Partha's table that I left behind in Bangalore. When I look back on these pieces I cannot imagine "my astounding quotient of stupidity" - however never the less, they do seem quite priceless.

Written sometime in 1992

Lured into the bliss of countryside,
Climbing up on a banyan roadside,
In the greenery covered with trees,
Sometimes by the fields or along the seas.

In that carefree world of mine,
Lovely fruits you would never dine,
The earthy fragrance that spreads in space,
I have always seen the sun's smiling face

The lascivious passion
Of a flower's and a bee's kiss, and other things that you greatly miss.
The chirping sounds and birds screech,
To a materialist world it would never reach.

A life far into the wild
A vision I see as a child!

No comments:

Post a Comment