About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Into 2011

Reflecting back on 2010, I believe it was a decent year. 
  1. Bought Canon in January and then lot of fotos. 
  2. In March, did a hair makeover for 'Times and Style'
  3. First tattoo in June/July
  4. Picked up my first Mac - suppose it was July/August sometime
  5. Then work was horrible for a while until September and it became nice. Moved into a new role. 
  6. First car in October
  7. Did Kelva beach outing with IBM collegues
  8. Created a blog for movie reviews
  9. Last two days of the year were spent in Goa (after like eight years) - so :)
So I suppose its all been good. New Year's day started on a very fantastic note. Super fantastic. So I believe, it will be a better year. In terms of agendas, I suppose for now I should buy a DSLR and take a lot more pictures. Do a vacation or two. I am thinking I should buy a house, but let fate decide that. Oh yeah and there may be one very important thing I wish to do (its on my secret to do list ;)).

Looking forward to 2011, I think it shall be super !

4 comments:

  1. “Let this be the year you release your fears about what you can achieve.”
    — Oprah

    That is my wish for you for 2011.

    P.S.: don't get urself a DSLR....a small one with higher range features is way better

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keepin' fingers crossed! May all your dreams come true, all desires be fulfilled, and all hopes be realized :). God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neelum: Many thanks for wishing "Oprah Quote". If you say so, I shall investigate DSLR alternatives.

    Moi: Danke Danke!

    ReplyDelete