About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Saturday, January 8, 2011

If only I could

Aha, this one I suppose is right into a relationship of 45 days. Yeah, now I see, I am quite bad at them. Written sometime in January 2003
All I do
is close my eyes to feel you
The mind anchors to a body intimately held
In a moment that bolsters bliss felt
To the proximity my lips
on your neck endowed
to the lascivia that 
our lips wouldn’t let go
This crazy mind of mine
Possessed by you all the while
Glimpses of you I encounter
Wishing you were close to hold near
If only I could
extend this moment to lifetime I would
Moment, though overwhelming be
Lifetime is what love is meant to be
I scream and sing
All that I feel inside
Heart though has its own moral story to say
‘Do not get flown by the tide’
Mind may have a fling or so
Heart evades with a ‘Big No’
Mind is sunk of moments with you
Heart is a reminder of past blues
As I each day speak to you
The mind and heart vouch for one another
Mind says a dilate moment it shall be
Heart is aware, lifetime - only time shall see
If only I could 
extend this moment to lifetime I would
moment though overwhelming be
Lifetime is what love is meant to be
A strength that heart keeps captive
Where mind can do nothing but only let go
The heart then takes over 
Binds two souls into one another
No matter what may then come 
two souls one part become
‘Love’ - if I may say
Blossoms each passing day

Now as I ponder
The eve we were together
You have been on my mind too long
So, I sit and write you a song
Eternity and beyond, larger than life may be, 
Love is how we dream to be
If I tread the path today
You, I wish to hold, all the way
I take it slow though, 
Hoping you shall wait
I wont be too long or far
It may take a little while as I come close each day
I know, I can, 
extend this moment to lifetime
Someday, you shall see, 
A beautiful home, you and me.

No comments:

Post a Comment