About Me

My photo
Self proclaimed writer. Hands on photographer. Story teller. Dreamer. A work-in-progress human.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Only a precious moment

Originally written on 26 November, 2002; modified today.
As the day trailed by
to meet the setting sun
I walked the road to home 
for another day to come
Then in a blink
You whisked before my eyes
A day that would any other been
Will now be a moment forever green
A glimpse of you makes me smile
Always eager to wipe your strawberry lips with mine
Radiant sunset glow
Seeing you each time has been the ecstasy of first snow
The day wrapped up in dusk
as I hugged you close
‘goodbye’ is never an easy emotion
especially when ‘see you again’ is unknown
As you lingered on my mind
for a year or two
I got wise
and was too young to realize
You and I had a moment
a precious one or two
What I thought was love
was only great time and incredible sex too
So now I feel good, thinking you are gone
Into the future, if we find each other as single
Save me the miserable pain
and lets fuck super, one-on-one, again

No comments:

Post a Comment